Search Homes

Saturday, October 22, 2011

What's your Realtor Doing Today?

It doesn't get any better today. About to head down to center city Philadelphia for the night. We have a very cool room at the Lowes Hotel with a view of the City.  At 6:00, Ann and I will stroll over to Le Bec Fin for dinner, where we will meet up with Carolyn and Dick.

Our adventure started over three years ago when they decided to sell their Swarthmore home.

We didn't know then what we were in store for.  I would switch offices, Carolyn would have cancer and recover, the market would tank, buyers tastes would change and the house would need re-staging, they wouldn't move south but stay here.........

I always tell my buyers and sellers alike, it is never just about the house. It is about a dream for retirement.  It is about the bumps in the road, fear and change.  Will I be able to sell? Will I live to see retirement?  For the buyer it's about questions of will we feel comfortable in our new community?  Will the kids be happy here? I'm I making the right choice?  Please give me the tools and information I need to make a good decision.

A lovely family moving to Swarthmore (Swarthmore Real Estate) bought Carolyn and Dick's house.  How nice it will be to have young children call their old house home and play in the yard.

Carolyn and Dick bought a beautiful new home in Riviera at Concord

No more grass to cut, no snow to shovel and their dream open kitchen.  Did I mention the indoor pool, clubhouse and exercise room?

Tonight, we toast and celebrate friendship, loyalty, new adventures and how much I love what I do.

about.me/carlradams

No comments:

Post a Comment